Mazuri® Tortoise Diet is a high fiber diet designed for dry land herbivorous tortoises such as gopher, sulcata and Galapagos tortoises. This diet may be used with other herbivorous reptiles as well.
Features and Benefits
- High fiber level.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Extruded pellet form - Minimizes wastage and creates a more natural feeding environment.
- Complete nutrition - No vitamin or mineral supplementation needed.
- Natural source antioxidants – No ethoxyquin.
- Feed approximately 2-4% of body weight. It is not necessary to moisten pellets with water.
- Feed consumption will vary with environmental temperatures.
- Feed with good quality grass hay. If desired, feed fresh fruits and vegetables.
- At most 5% fruit and 20% vegetables by weight of total diet.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
Crude protein not less than
Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Oats, Wheat Middlings, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Ferrous Carbonate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Lecithin, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.